||Salsa Invader FU
- As part of a roadmap to automatic report SPAM to their ISP,
Project FU adds a spam template collection database.
Previously, only the headers were stored.
Template collection is an important stepping stone to full automation.
The dual database will be extremely useful in two aspects:
rapid profile construction of new spammers,
keeping track of the evolution of existing spammers.
- Reports now divided into 8 sections.
- 11 new features in the FU release
- Addition of spam template database
- Salsa Invader version History:
- 20130105 ver 1.0 Salsa Outlook Contact Manager
Cleans up contact db
- 20140101 ver 2.0 Salsa Outlook Contact Manager
Works with Salsa email blasting (Salsa BT)
Exports and deletes invalid emails
- 20160101 ver3.0 Renamed to Salsa Invader
Incorporates Salsa Selenium search features
Search directly in sales db
- 20160501 ver4.0 Salsa Invader Aggressor
Exposes spammers and traces their IP
- 20160701 ver4.1 Salsa Invader Body
Searches bait URL in the email body
Prototype analytical module to analyze headers
- 20160805 ver4.2 Salsa Invader Clone
Searches contact for same spammer using aliases
- 20161225 ver4.3 Salsa Invader DimSum
Addition of Dim Sum features from Salsa Lafei project
- 20170311 ver 4.5 Salsa Invader Egg Head
The first 2 subprojects of adding pattern recognition algorithm to identifying and categorizing spam.
- 20170415 ver 4.6 Salsa Invader FU
Addition of a template database,